Saturday 24 March 2012

Whatever happened to the respect

Dear Blogees,
Today I talk about the very serious subject of the year 7,8,9,10 and eleven's who have all gotten too big for those kids size boots of theirs. Now don't get me wrong kids are great and I don't say this out of pure hatred but it is something that NEEDS to be said. 

What happened to the respect/fear that the sight of a year 13 used to instill in the lower years, I mean for goodness sake we wear suits!! Surely, we should earn respect for having to walk around in smart shirts and un yielding suit skirts all day!? When i was in these lowers years i had an enormous amount of respect for the esteemed sixth form, I would go out of my way to hold a door open or clear the corridor for the on coming year twelves and thirteens. Now, we are lucky if we are not barged into in the corridors or have the door slammed in our face by an obnoxious eleven year old. 

Is this the birth of a new alpha-seven with no keys on bungees, or bulging backpacks. Instead, dressed in the latest tracksuit by juicy or Jack wills gilet complete with leggings and ugg boots these alpha-sevens, eights, nines and tens strut through the halls, more self importance than Draco Malfoy and more attitude than Pansy Parkinson in a bad mood.

However this loss of the hierarchical structure of the school occurred is beyond me but it must be remedied!!! So my message to all you sixth formers who are mistreated by this lack of respect is to take a stand and reestablish the natural order of the school yard.

Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!

1 comment: